Sorry, I think my question wasn't clearly defined.  Let me reformulate my
question.
If I have three stacks composing my accordion.

<mx:Accordion id="myAccordion">
        <mx:Form id="stack1"></mx:Form>
        <mx:Form id="stack2"></mx:Form>
        <mx:Form id="stack3"></mx:Form>
</mx:Accordion>

I need a function which has the role of hidding or not "stack2".  By hidding
I meant not being able to see "stack2" anymore. Simulating the following:
<mx:Accordion>
        <mx:Form id="stack1"></mx:Form>
        <mx:Form id="stack3"></mx:Form>
</mx:Accordion>

Now here is the tricky part:
I would like to get back "stack2" if my condition is else.  I want to see
stack2 with all his containers & controls.

function mangeAccordionStacks():Void{
        if (x == 1){
                //myAccordion.stack2 is out of the accordion
        }else{
                //myAccordion.stack2 is in the accordion

Thanks