Thanks for the suggestion. But, the TitleWindow is already full and does not
have space for more textareas. What can I do in this situation?

________________________________
From: valdhor <valdhorli...@embarqmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:25 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: opening another Window in Flex for commenting on data
entered in TextArea compon

The way I would do it is to include an extra text area underneath (Or beside)
each of the current text areas for the reviewer to add comments. These text
areas would only be visible if a reviewer logged in. Depending on some flags
that are populated in the database, you could make one or the other
editable/visible at a time (eg. If a reviewer has already added comments, make
the comments text area visible but not editable)