On 10/01/2012 01:09, Venkat M wrote:

Hi,
I have a scenario in my application.
I know that the wait time for the response is 2 minutes.
Can someone let me know how we can run a progress bar for 2 minutes loading from 0% to 100% in the same 2 minutes?
Or
Is there a better way to indicate the wait for 2 minutes? (This is a fixed wait time)
*
Cheers,
*Venkat.*

*

Investigate using a Timer() or enter_frame handler update the indicator. You can measure how long the delay has been by using a counter or Date variable. When the two minute has expired, remove the handlers and timer (if you aren't using enter_frame).