I went through the entire series a few months ago . no crashes, no problems.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Davidson, Jerry
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex 4.5: Flex in 5 Days

I'm going through the Flex in 5 Days tutorial on the Adobe website.  Has
anyone else done this?  I ask because I get 1-2 crashes for ever session in
every day.  I don't get the warm and fuzzies when a product crashes so
often.  I assume it was all written in LC, but it's the same company.

Does anyone know of less buggy tutorials?  They can't be "YouTube" based as
our firewall blocks that.  I'd love to see one for 4.0 as we might not
upgrade to 4.5, but even that is closer than 3.5.

TIA,

Jerry

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>