Hi All

I've got two datagrids using the same itemrenderer class with two different
dataproviders, When they are initially rendered the tabbing order works
perfectly.

However I've built in some functionality that if you insert a value into a
textinput inside the itemrenderer it dispatches an event which updates the
datamodels for the two dataproviders which can result in the "transfer" of
one itemrenderer to another. That isn't really what's happening of course,
just that the dataproviders for the two datagrids get updated and then they
rerender to reflect that.

The problem is that when I update the dataprovider it seems to mess up my
tabbing order. On the datagrid from which I'm removing an item the tab
order gets reversed. From the datagrid to which an item is added the
tabbing order is seemingly random.

Is there a way in which I can explicitly set the tabbing order or
itemrenderer each time the data changes?

Thanks

Wouter