I have a pie chart that is bound to XML data and corresponding legend.  I am
using data Tips to format the display value for "Project Number".  The data
that is returned is numeric, but I want to add a 2 character string prefix
before that number.

For example, when I hover over a pie slice I want to see "PR140", instead of
the underlying plain data 140.

I am able to achieve this with the label functions but cannot figure out how to
format the actual legend data.  How do I format the legend label - there does
not seem to be a labelfunction for that?

Here is my code:

<mx:PieChart id="pieChart1" x="20" y="0"
                showDataTips="true"
                dataTipFunction="pieChart_dataTipFunction"
                selectionMode="single"
                height="200" width="300">
        <mx:series>
                <mx:PieSeries id="pieSeries"