My Flex expert (my brother) is at a Buddhist retreat for 3 months and I need
help.  I have a Flex application where the intro is a looping SWF file.  When
someones click on the intro, I start a transition swf for a specified period
time and then launch a menu.  When there is no user activity, I go back to the
intro.  Now we someone clicks on the intro swf, I am only getting the last
frame of the transition swf.  How can I replay the swf from the beginning?
Thanks.

mx:SWFLoader includeIn="intro" id="swfLoaderIntro
    source="/assets/intro/intro.swf"
    complete="onSWFLoadComplete()"  >
</mx:SWFLoader>
 <mx:SWFLoader includeIn="transition" id="swfLoaderTransition"
     source="/assets/intro/transition.swf">
</mx:SWFLoader>