From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of fowleryj
Sent: Tue 04-Oct-05 9:02 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Cairngorm ModelLocator

Joao,

- Roughly how many variables do you have in each ModelLocator?
- Where are you calling each ModelLocator's initialise() method? (In
your Main.mxml class, or in a particular ViewHelper whose mxml will
need the variables in that particular ModelLocator?)
- Have you kept all of the ModelLocators in your "model" folder?

Thanks!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm using several Models with no problems.
> Till now I had no problem dealing with several files.

My

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM