Hi,

I have a custom ActionScript component with a lot of [Style] metadata.

I have overriden the styleChanged and commitProperties methods, I getStyle in
styleChanged and setStyle in commitProperties on the children.

Everything works when I set the styles directly on the component declaration in
MXML.

If I create a CSS class like .stockChart and apply it with the styleName
property, it also works.

However, if I create a CSS class of the same name as the component class,
StockChart, I get the following warning:

CSS Type selectors are not supported in component

Any clue about this ?

Best regards,
Karl.