From: "Grant Davies" <gdav...@bluetubeinteractive.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:44:16 PM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Bindings on visual components being forgotten?
(Flex 3 -> 4.6)

HI Rich..

1) you’d have to have an event handler listen for the pinch gesture and then
scale your grid based on how much you want it to scale/shrink

http://paultrani.com/2011/02/touch-events-and-gestures-on-mobile/ ( look at
pinch/zoom)

2) you there are a few methods to handle the DPI variation, we generally target
the primary device and set our application dpi to that ( for exampl! e I’m
building an app for a 7” android right now and have my DPI set to 166), there
is quite a good article here on handling DPI

http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/DPI+Auto+Scaling+for+Density+Independent+Mobile+Apps

Cheers
Grant