Hi guys,

hope everyone is fine. Guys i m having a very strange issue which i have never
seen in my 3 years of flex development.
The problem is that i have developed a screen and delivered it to client but
there are some controls that are appearing disabled in clients enviroment while
these are working fine in my dev enviroment. Code and Db are same in both
enviroments. Also by disabled i mean controls are not accessible using mouse
but one can access them using keyboard. There are plenty of controls on that
screen but only three of them (combobox and two check boxes) are appearing
disabled.

my dev enviroment is windows based while client's is Linux based, can this be
issue?
please help.

Thanks,
Zaidi.