Hi Alex,

Thanks for the information.
I read your blog and many others related to module unloading and it seem to
be a lot of work.
I am  Java programmer, and I have decent knowledge in flex to create  a
simple CRUD application.
But to unload the modules, I think it might require an expert knowledge in
flex/Action Script.

Though many blogs list down the things to do. But I don't find any  code
examples on how to do it (of course I understand It depends on what
refrences is holding your module).

If you can point to further detail steps on handling the unloading, I can
try it, else I have to give up the thought of module unloading due to time
constraints.

Thanks
kannan