Hello,

I trying to do some examples using LCDS and I'm a bit confused. Can
anybody help? The scenario is the following:

I need several clients to be connected to a LCDS-enabled server. The
server uses a Database. Whenever a change is made in the database I need
my clients to be informed about it instantly. However, it would be nice
If i could propagate only the changes to the clients and not the whole
information from scratch each time a change occurs.

  I'm considering the following LCDS solutions:

Option 1:Messaging
Works nice, but I have to re-implement change detection since I would
like to send only the objects that have been changed.

Option 2: DataService
It seems that according to what I read it can be used to detect and
forward only the changes. However so far, althought my database changes
the changes are not forwarded automatically to the clients and I have to
call manually at the clients the fill method.

What do you think? Which option is better?

Regards