Thanks-- that worked! However, I had to copy and paste the "samples"
directory into my WEB-INF/flex/user_classes directory, because I have
my "flexunit" sitting at the same level as my "com" folder.

I'm using Cairngorm as a framework, so I have a "web" folder that
contains as sub-folders the folders "com" (which contains as
sub-folders all of the folders required by Cairngorm) and "flexunit"
(which contains as sub-folders "docs," "images," "src" and the folders
they contain) and "WEB-INF".

Where did you install flexunit when you unzipped it? Where does it fit
into your application's directory structure?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM