Hi guys...

I am trying to build a fairly simple custom component that will act as a
timeline of "events". I have noticed the examples of flexlib's Timeline
component only really supports minute breakdowns.

Basically, what I am trying to accomplish is that I will have a sound that
is X length (lets say 60 seconds). This event timeline's length will be the
length of this sound, and will act as the visualizer for the playhead of
the sound playing. I will be adding "events" to particular poinnts during
the sound. For example, I might have an event that occurs at 13 seconds,
and lasts for 2 seconds.

Can somebody please point me into the right direction? I have been looking
into flexlib's Timeline and ScheduleViewer component, but I feel like it is
outdated and there may be a much eaiser way to do this.

Thanks so much!