I'm using the printdatagrid control and can print one page just fine, but
cannot get the second page to print.  The code below is a bit hacked from
trying to apply Adobe's examples, which I cannot translate to my problem.  Any
help would be appreciated...

                  private function print():void             {
                        var printJob:FlexPrintJob = new FlexPrintJob();

                        //start the print job
                        if(printJob.start())                      {
                              printJob.addObject(printcontainer);
                              //printJob.addObject(printDataGrid);
                              printDataGrid.nextPage();
                              printJob.addObject(printDataGrid);
                              while(printDataGrid.validNextPage)
          {

                                    printDataGrid.nextPage();
                                    printJob.addObject(printDataGrid);
                              }
                              printJob.send();
                              printDataGrid.dataProvider = Appointments;
//needed to reset for next time.

      <mx:VBox id="printcontainer"  width="100%" height="1450"
backgroundAlpha="1.0" backgroundColor="white"
                  paddingLeft="20" paddingRight="20" paddingTop="50"
                  borderThickness="20" verticalAlign="top"
horizontalAlign="center"
                  visible="false"  includeInLayout="false">
            <mx:Label id="PageHeader" fontSize="24"  textAlign="center"
fontWeight="bold"
                          text="{picker.selectedItem.nickname} on
{String(Globals.SelectedDate).substr(0,10)}.
                          />

            <mx:PrintDataGrid  id="printDataGrid" dataProvider="{Appointments}"
fontSize="12"   >
                  <mx:columns>
                        <mx:DataGridColumn  headerText="Start"
dataField="starttime" width="80" textAlign="right"/>