Hi,

I have implemented data services using lcds. I have also implemented
MessagingEvent to detect new messages from
other parties. I have found data services detect any disconnected and
reconnected event automatically but sometimes
the data services didn't received new messages and give the wrong information
to the client.

Then, I've trying to implement PropertyChangeEvent to detect if "connected" and
"subscribed" property has changed.
But after further investigation. I had found that sometimes property
connected/subscribed detect wrong status (fake status)
when I disable my network interfaces then re-enable network interfaces with
short interval. Sometimes the
subscribed/connected property become "true" but the actual of the network is
down and vice versa the subscribed/connected
property become "false" but the actual of the network is up (Cross Condition).

As long as the connected/subscribed property true and network is up, data
services will received new messages until cross
condition occured. How could I truly detect disconnected RTMP from flex client?

I'm using Flex 4.1 and lcds31.

Thank you.

Regards,
Buyung