I am using SWFLoader to nest an swf inside of my main flex application.

I need the nested swf to access a different location than that of the parent
swf.

For example:

/parent.swf - location of parent swf
/access/nested.swf  - path of nested swf

I load the nested swf in the mxml like so:

mx:SWFLoader id="swfLoader" x="0" y="-10" width="800" height="400"
source="nested.swf"

Without explicitly listing the directory location is it possible to set
something like a "base" path for SWFLoader with something like base="/access/"?
 I know you can do this in js with swfobject.js, where you set params with the
base attribute, but can something similar be done in flash?

Please help, any assistance is greatly appreciated.