On 31/01/2013 15:13, aceoohay wrote:
> Paul,
>
> BTW I did try BindingUtils.bindProperty(vtiA,"x",this,"_y"); and it did not
> seem to work for me. It recognized _y as it required that I change it to a
> public variable.

I was suprised that you were binding a private variable - that only
makes sense if your code is sitting inside that class.

I don't know the context of this, but if you had a setter, you might be
able to do the same as when binding.

I have to say that _y is a bit confusing since y is the natural public
accessor for a private variable _y and y is the actual position of an
element and _y seems to be something else!