Guys,

I just submitted an update (bug fixes) to an iOS flex mobile app and I got
this email back saying:

*Missing Push Notification Entitlement* - Your app appears to include API
used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app
signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement.
If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID
is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit
after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that
includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. See "Provisioning and
Development" in the Local and Push Notification Programming
Guide<https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/ProvisioningDevelopment/ProvisioningDevelopment.html>
for
more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification
service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future
submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you
may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.

I am not intentionally adding anything and we are not doing any push
notifications.  I get this message when compiling with both flashbuilder
4.6 and 4.7.  Here's the iPhone seciton of the app.xml file (company name
changed for security):

<iPhone>
        <InfoAdditions><![CDATA[
<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>
<array>
<string>1</string>
<string>2</string>
</array>
<key>UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend</key>
            <false/>
            <key>CFBundlePrimaryIcon</key>
    <dict>
        <key>CFBundleIconFiles</key>
        <array>
            <string>com/company_name/assets/app_icons/icon_128.png</string>
        </array>
        <key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>
<key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key>
<true/>
]]></InfoAdditions>
        <requestedDisplayResolution>high</requestedDisplayResolution>
    </iPhone>

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

-Jake