I got the same warning from Apple. Felt better when I found the following on an Adobe forum:

"Feb 26, 2013 8:39 PM in reply to juvelez </message/5104592#5104592>
</message-abuse%21input.jspa?objectID=5105994&objectType=2>Hello Everyone,
Please don't worry about these automated warnings, these are harmless, it doesn't cause any app rejection. We're working on a fix to avoid the warnings though. Currently Runtime by default uses few notificaiton APIs internally even if the application doesn't make use of AS APIs, hence we're putting in a fix to not use them unless application make use of the notification feature.
-Thanks
Pahup
Adobe AIR Team"

--