Hello,

I have an AIR client that connects using messaging to a blazeds server.
When a message is received according to the contents in the message I
change the STATE of the window. The problem that I have is the following:
In some computers, although the message is received the UI is not
updated. This only happens the first time a new STATE is loaded and then
it is ok. A trick to resolve this problem is to resize the window 1
pixel each time a message is received. However this is not an acceptable
solution!!

Do you have any ideas on this? It drives me crazy!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

ps. I already tried validateNOW() and invalidateDisplay list when
receiving each message but nothing!