The original authors must be going nuts, in deep depression at least. They
climbed mount everest to the pinnacle of human interface design and did it in a
universally accessible way. At the bottom line if you can't mathematically
relate every single pixel on the screen to every other one, over time, you are
by definition inferior to flash.

 While I am currently working in Php/Mysql/ with Ajax on top due to the nature
of the project (absolute universal access), I think there is still hope. More
are taking flash to the browser native. Very smart move. If the standards are
there it will in time inevitably dominate. To save face it will probably be
called some "great new tech" called "bonzoshow" or something :)

 Everybody literally freaked out at jobs' dying statement, jumped on the "it
won't run mobile" and like a herd of lemmings everybody dove for the exits.
Well mobile was single core then its quad and more now. Flash was and will be
again I think a universal solution to absolutely superior user interface
design. Pixel by Pixel over time. A growing morphing button is a single
mathematics equation, not an unpredictable herd of objects clattering around in
an approximation.
  • [flexcoders] R... Mathew Easow Jacob eas...@gmail.com [flexcoders]
    • [flexcode... danielpr...@yahoo.com [flexcoders]
      • Re: [... Carlos Rovira carlos.rov...@gmail.com [flexcoders]