From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Mink, Joseph
Sent: Fri 07/10/2005 9:48 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] PopupManager.createPopUp - varying the className
argument

I would guess you could use a string...like, instead of ...createPopUp( _root,
SomeClass, true, initObj, false ); maybe you could do createPopUp( _root,
"SomeClass", true, initObj, false );

But I would guess your best bet is to arrange your implementation in such a way
that you can just go through a few if-statements and based on your user's
input, execute the necessary call to createPopUp.