I think so an example of what I am trying to do is this. Lets say you have a game that everyone is playing cards on a flex application and you want everyone to have there own password because the web page is on a public server. What I figured would be the best route is to have a password for every person using the application so that they can store it from there computer. Then they can log in and be able to change whatever they want without someone seeing anything they do? Is what I want to do the best route? My application would not be on just one machine but on the actual net so I figure several passwords might be the best route.