Hi,

I had this error to. I worked around it by omitting the types of a variable.

Example:

Change
        var test:CyclicalClass = ...
        test.someFunction();
        var test = ...
        test.someFunction();

everything (e.g: function calls on the instance) still works.
Only the compiler will not check anymore whether you use your instance of
CyclicalClass correctly...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM