Ya, my mistake was I had a marginbottom="15".  For some reason when
you set the left and right margins it moves the outer edge in, but
when you do the bottom, it effects every single row.

Still though, it still leaves me with the problem of getting the
height to adjust.

IOW say it takes 30 lines to fill the screen.  If the CFC returns 20,
I don't want 20 result lines and 10 blank lines, I just want 20
lines.  But if it returns 40 results, I just want 30 result lines and
the scrollbar.
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM