From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carson Hager
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 2:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex File Upload over HTTPS

We saw issues when explicitly setting the url to include https, for some reason. When we load the page under https and specify a relative URL, it works for us. We have this as part of our new customer support site coming out on Monday and has been tested thoroughly.  As a note, there are several issues with the flashplayer and file uploads.  It will attempt to send binary files twice so you will get IOExceptions on the Java side. We have found that it is safe to ignore this as the file will come during a subsequent attempt. We also found that the populare MultipartRequest from O'Reilly does not work at all. You have to the use the MultipartParser instead.

Carson

Carson Hager
Cynergy Systems, Inc.
http://www.cynergysystems.com