This is taken out of the documentation from the extension.  Our Flash
SWF is using lmc_tween.as:

This extension adds tweening methods to MovieClip
After
#include "lmc_tween.as" for ActionScript 2.0 (runs fine on Flash
Player 6) or
#include "lmc_tween_as1.as" for ActionScript 1.0
you can use following methods for MovieClip:
MovieClip.tween()
MovieClip.stopTween()
MovieClip.isTweening()
MovieClip.getTweens()