That WSDL URL looks like Apache Axis.  Axis runs as a web application
under your J2EE container.  The path is virtual and is mapped by the
web.xml in AXIS.  The implementation of that service would be a class
under WEB-INF/classes or in a JAR in WEB-INF/lib.  The implementation
is then mapped into a service with a wsdd file and is merged into the
main axis wsdd.

There is no path which matches the URL.  Its a virtual path.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 866-CYNERGY x85

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Athaullah Athul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am new to the Webservice developement. Can you please let me know
where this file resides in my local path

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM