From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dominick_nvn
Sent: 20 October 2005 00:43
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] cairngorm framework and flex 2.0

Does anyone have directions on how to use flex builder 2.0 and the cairngorm
framework.  It seems that flex 2.0 doesn't have access to amf remote calls
which is built into the framework.  Do we simply remove the remote method
calls and place in web service calls?
Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM