What happens if you create a simple chart from scratch (there are plenty
of examples in the doc)? Is it that the sample is not working or no
charts at all are working?

And when you say "appropriate directories" can you be more specific?

Tnks,

Matt Horn

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM