Sending this again because it never seems to have gone through:

Thanks Ashish – that works now.  Seems like a lot of work just to get it to render as HTML does, but oh well.  I guess there is a lot to learn about layout in Flex 2.

By the way, in the F2 Alpha, I could not get older versions of the bullet.gif to go away, no matter how many times I deleted the file from the file system in the project folder, and the bin folder Flex produces.  I even deleted it in Flex and re-imported it, made sure it was updated in the project and bin folders, deleted my browser cache, etc.  Still showed the old graphic when it compiled.  The only way I could get it to update with the new graphic was to comment out the line: <mx:Image source="@Embed('assets/bullet.gif')"/> , then compile, then un-comment the line and compile again. Then the graphic was updated. Weird – it was like Flexbuilder keeps some other cache somewhere else outside the project folder.

Thanks for the help.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

NOTICE:

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.