Guys + Girls,

I’ve a tabbar on 3 separate forms inside a Tab Nav.

Now the dataprovider for these is populated from a webservice, the issue I’m having is setting the selectedIndex on the tabbars initially. Once the tabbar is created, the selectedindex works perfect.

Setting the selectedindex in a creationcomplete event doesn’t work, is there an event which is fired to notify when a tabbar has built up it’s buttons? I’ve tried childrenCreated but I suspect that’s for when it’s attached to a viewstate etc.

Stupid problem I know, but it’s always the little ones that cause the most problems!

Cheers,

Steve