From: "Roger Gonzalez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:57 PM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] SWC's in Flex

Are you certain that's the name of the AS2 class exported in the SWC?

Open the SWC using WinZip, and look at the "catalog.xml" file inside.
For the below to work, you would need to see a definition named
__Packages.MyTab.

Is your SWC somewhere in your library path?

-rg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM