Hello All,

I'm looking to learn the Cairngorm microarchitecture, but I'm having a hard time finding anything that actually explains the design patterns used...I can only find sample code.  I'd like to understand some of the concepts behind the code, so that I can have a complete understanding of everything involved.  I could modify the code a little to suit my needs and go through a few weeks of developing test apps in that way, but I don't have that kind of time just lying around here.  Any references to books, online tutes, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Jordan Snyder
Applications Developer