Hi,

I have a problem with using cellrenderer at datagrid level.  Attached is a
sample of the application which I'm using to test the cellrenderer.  If I
have the renderer at column level, <mx:DataGridColumn columnName="active"
width="50"  cellRenderer="CellColorRenderer"/>, when I click on the cells
under "active" column, the background color of the cells change.  However,
for my case, I can't explicitly define the columns, they generate based on
the data result so I need to use a different path.  I tried to have the
renderer at datagrid level, <mx:DataGrid id="employee_dg"
dataProvider="{department.employees.employee}" editable="true"
cellRenderer="CellColorRenderer">, it does not work.  Please help!!!

Thanks in advance,

Shweta <<CellColorRenderer.mxml>>  <<department.mxml>>  <<Department.xml>>
<<deptComp.mxml>>

Shweta Parekh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM