Sorry if this mail arribes twice, I've sent it before but I haven't
received a copy...

For what I've seen v3 components are based on a template method pattern
like did v2.

If I'm not wrong this is the method invocation workflow :
Constructor
Initialize
createChildren
childrenCreated
measure
updateDisplayList

Instead of calling invalidate() like in v2, now, if I'm not wrong, we
can call redraw(Boolean) or invalidateDisplayList(). On the other hand
when you call addChild, internally invalidateDisplayList is called. My
problem is that if in updateDisplayList() overriden method I add an
addChild statement then an infinite loop starts.

Is there a way to prevent this? Or the way is to keep out addChild
statements from updateDisplayList method?

Thanks in advance

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM