From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pablo Apanasionek
Sent: donderdag 3 november 2005 15:40
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Newbie Question: Drag-And-Drop between two
Flex-SWF files

Sure!

First of all, I have my JSP based application, which manages all the
interaction between pages and business objects.

When reaching the frontend subject, we thought of Flex for that job.
So we began analyzing building some UI components which combine
business logic in a fancy way. Those components (in SWF format),
we'd like to use several times across the application, in different
use cases.

At the bottom line, we end up having (for example) a JSP page with
2+ embedded SWF/Flex files, that we would like to interact with each
other. For instance, imagine a "Registration" component working with
a "Shopping Cart" component as two different SWF files in the same
JSP, and then reusing the "Registration" one with another SWF file
in another page.

I might be looking it the wrong way, but it's the approach we were
looking for. (By the way, I'd be really interesting to find out it
is wrong.) =)

Thanks in advance

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM