Yeah, I know, but I was just wondering if anyone has worked with consuming it in MXML

Anyone?  SHOtime?

alariccole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paypal already offers a webservice which like any webservice can be
used with httpservice or webservice components. But it's set up as a
monthly service.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thompson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was getting ready to delve into a .NET object for PayPal and then
integrate that object into Flex 2.0, but now I'm questioning whether I
need to do that.