Title: Changing the background color of row in datagrid

Hi,

I would like to be able to change the background color of a row in the datagrid after I click on a row and then enter the letter : n in the input box called print_txt and hit enter.  I use the setPropertiesAt method, employee_dg.setPropertiesAt(rowInd, {backgroundColor:0xFFF00}); the row changes its color ONLY after I click on another row or anywhere in the datagrid.  However, I don't need to click on another row for it to work if I have the row index as a number i.e. if my code looks like this: employee_dg.setPropertiesAt(1, {backgroundColor:0xFFF00}); where I hard code the row index instead of passing a parameter.  Why is this?  I don't have a problem with this when changing the color of a cell.

I also tried using employee_dg.rows[rowInd].backgroundColor = "0xfff00"; for changing the background color for a row but this does not work.

Any ideas why?

Thank you.
Shweta