If they're smart & patented it, they'll sue those who get in their way.
That'd level the playing field; Flex & Flash vs. Microsoft's AJAX; awesome!

... a geek can dream can't he...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Blake Kadatz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] AJAX ms etc -- Flex2: pricing info

Robert Thompson wrote:

> ... (I know ms didn't invent Ajax but they do
> have things going on with Avalon and will use the Ajax
> opp...

My history may be a bit fuzzy, but wasn't it Microsoft who initially
created the XMLHttpRequest ActiveX control for use with Outlook Web
Access?  They may not have invented the AJAX marketing buzzword, but
they're fairly central to having created the technology.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM