I couldn’t register on that site.  No matter what Yahoo e-mail account I own that I tried, I kept getting the error:

“The email address entered is invalid. Please use the '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' format.”

I was just using [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and confirmed spelling, and that the e-mail and confirm e-mail boxes were correct.  Maybe they don’t like Yahoo people.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sir_janksalot
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 7:25 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Cool Flex Site with Free 30 day trial

There is a new company that has been making a corporate training
solution and doing some pretty cool things with it in flex... (from
what I understand they are doing some video branching which can
probably lead to "choose your own adventure" type training)

they offer a totally free 30 day trial at:

https://www1.g-t-t.com/ecom/processPromotion.cfml

could be exciting for those in the business world

sj

NOTICE:

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.