<mx:Script>
<![CDATA[

import mx.controls.Alert;
import mx.events.AlertClickEvent
function click(evt:AlertClickEvent)
{
if(evt.detail == Alert.OK)
{ txt2.text = txt1.text; }
Alert.show("Click the right Button", "Alert Box", Alert.OK | Alert.CANCEL | Alert.NO | Alert.YES);
}

]]>
</mx:Script>

<mx:TextInput id="txt1" width="100" />
<mx:TextInput id="txt2" width="200" />
<mx:Button id="m_btn" label="CLICK" click="click(evt:AlertClickEvent)"  />
</mx:Application>

Above is my code..........

I want to use Alert button with Event listener that only event executed only after clicking YES button in Alert dialog box.
But it gives error that "EXPECTING RIGHTPAREN BEFORE COLON.

I have highlighted both events with bold & Underlined....No idea how to solve that....

Any suggestion will be appreciate..

--
jignesh dodiya