Hi,

It is absolutely our intent for there to be a rich third party component developer market.  Specifics of how the EULA works I am going to ask product management or developer relations to help answer.

_David

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Teoti Graphix
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 5:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] 3rd party component developer questions

Hello and quick question,

I have been looking around but not found an answer.

Is it against any EULA when Flex2 is released and a legal license is aquired to to sell swc(I am guessing this is the format that a component would have to be since the extension manager seems to be obsolete with Flex) custom components?

Obviously the components would not be just slightly modifed version of existing Flex2 components.

Does any  one know the current status of 3rd party developers for Flex components?

Peace, Mike