Some genious decided not to distribute the Flex 1.5 ActionScript source.  The salt on open wounds route I take is to debug in FlexBuilder, and then when debugging, you'll see a white paper like icon next to the continue,stop buttons; this dropdown has all the classes you are debugging, in alphabetical order.  ExternalContent is one of those.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Image load time-out settings

Where is the ExternalContent.as class ?
And is checkProgressIntervalLength a property of the Image control ?

Thanks,
- superabe

On 11/16/05, JesterXL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is all handled via the mixin ExternalContent.as.  Basically, he starts off at 20 milliseconds, and continues polling every 20 * 1.5 milliseconds, each time increasing the wait.  There is logic in there to handle security restrictions as well as full initialization.

If you really don't care and just want a really really long wait, do:

checkProgressIntervalLength = 10 * 1000;

It's originally 20 milliseconds but that will set it to 10 seconds the first time, 15 the second time, 22 seconds the 3rd, etc.