Hi,
I'm using a remote object to populate a DataGrid with
an array of custom java objects.  When the DataGrid is
first rendered, I want to sort its records using an
int field from the java object.  However, this grid is
always initially sorted as if the int field were of
type String.  Clicking on the column header rectifies
this problem so the DataGrid seems to realize that the
values in that column are numeric.  Additionally, I've
verified that the remote object gets a properly sorted
array.  Can anyone tell me what's going on?  Any
suggestions on how to solve this problem?  I've
experimented with adding functions to sort the grid
after certain events, but I can't find the right data
grid event.  I'm a newbie.  My apologies in advance
for my ignorance.

Thanks,
Drew

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs