Sorry, I take back the comment!

Sreejith Unnikrishnan wrote:
You should read on the well-documented "creationPolicy" feature of the containers.

jruud68 wrote:
Our application consists of multiple pages, and I don't want the
queries on non-visible pages to run until they become selected
(visible).

Are there any patterns or frameworks that deal with this issue? I
think the ideal solution would be if Flex 1.5 or 2.0 data-binding
would be delayed until some event occured (i.e. a control becomes
visible), but I'd be very interested to hear if somebody has had any
luck with a more manually controlled approach as well.

Thanks, John