Flex 1.5
AMFPHP is just like any other gateway.  Just set up the gateway
correctly on your Apache/PHP server.  Then change the <amf-gateway> in
the flex-config.xml file to point to the AMFPHP gateway (example below).

Then use the <mx:RemoteObject/> tag.  Like this:
<mx:RemoteObject id="recordsDelegate"
        source="Company"
        showBusyCursor="true">
</mx:RemoteObject>

"source" is the name of your PHP class file and "id" is the identifier
 that you use to call the methods in "source" in flex.  So
recordsDelegate.getGroups() would call the getGroups function on the
Company PHP Class.

<amf-gateway>http://localhost/amfphp/gateway.php</amf-gateway>

Renaun

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM