Thanks Manish.

I've abandoned the Hlist, and trying to build my own (much like the tile the flex store sample).

I'm very much pressed for time now (did not foresee the problems with databinding). If the new release hasn't come out when i finish this (a week or so) I'll try to construct some samples that expose the problems.

I really appreciate your commitment. I hope com.macromedia.PayCheckManager is also looking at the list :D

cheers

  -michael

On 11/20/05, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/20/05, Michael Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

>  Isn't there a way to loop through the itemlist, and manually force a rebind
> of the dataObjects?

Okay, if you have the time, can you send me (directly to me, not to
the list) a standalone sample (a complete sample that compiles and
runs) that shows the problem?  If you can't, it's okay, because I
think I know how to recreate your scenario.

Since you're hoping for this to be fixed in the next build, let me
make sure it works :)

Manish